XENARC ORIGINAL LINE
The XENARC ORIGINAL LINE from OSRAM is a synonym for maximum performance. Compared to halogen lamps, it can deliver up to 100 % more light with a luminous efficiency increased by up to 300 %. In addition to that, at 4150/4300 Kelvin, the lamp can offer a color temperature considerably closer to daylight. This means that the road surface is illuminated better and signs of fatigue are reduced. The driver's concentration remains higher allowing him to see obstacles, or signs early on and react to them. Even oncoming traffic can profit from the XENARC ORIGINAL LINE lamps: The light scatter of the modern light systems is reduced to a minimum, meaning that problematic blinding effects do not even occur. The extreme service life of the lamps is also impressive and usually covers the life expectancy of an average vehicle. This means less waste, which is environmentally-friendly.
Osram D2R "Xenarc ORIGINAL" is one of the best selling standard xenon bulbs at the market. As its name also implies, it is STANDARD class bulb at 4100-4350K and is used widely (standard class bulbs in general are used on almost 90% of the cars worldwide).
Bulb type: D2R
Model range: Xenarc Original
Model code: 66250 [replaces Osram D2R 66050, 66250 as well as Philips D2R Xenstart (Xenon Standard) 85126, 85126+]
- Application: For reflection type headlamps. It is used both on high beam and low beam depending on headlight specification (xenon or bi-xenon)
Main benefit: High quality and reliability, long life
- Product class: STANDARD (more than 90% of the vehicles with xenon headlights are equipped with STANDARD class xenon bulbs. If you (or previous owner of the car) have not changed the standard factory fitted xenon bulbs with PREMIUM class ones in the past, then you also most likely have standard bulbs at your car).
PLEASE NOTE: In order to have EXACTLY same temparature color on both headlights we always recommend our customers to change both xenon bulbs if one of them burns. Given that the old bulbs changed previously at the same time, it is very likely that the remaining working bulb will also fail shorty. If this option seems economically unfeasable then always opt for Philips Vision range bulbs to minimize the color difference.
WE ONLY SELL GENUINE OSRAM BULBS! EVERY EAN NUMBER CAN BE VERIFIED BY OSRAM!
or contact us here, we will be glad to help you.
1. First find out what type of xenon bulb you need (D1S, D2S, D2R, D3S, D4S, D4R etc.). If you could not identify your car bulb type, you can check above Osram bulb check link or contact us.
2. Do not be confused with the numerous Kelvins&Lumens. Just decide what you want: 1. Standard bulb 2. Tuning bulb (mainly for blue effect) or 3. Premium performance type bulb. Philips and Osram have taken care for the rest, no one knows better than leading manufacturers. Then simply choose your brand (Philips/Osram) and bulb range in a given class.
More than 80% of the PHILIPS/OSRAM xenon bulbs sold on global markets (especially online sales at eBay, Amazon etc.) are fake. HOW TO SPOT A FAKE BULB? GENUINE vs. FAKE, please visit our FACEBOOK page to see how can you spot a fake bulb and save your money and time.
© Legal warning: All texts, descriptions and illustrations on our website are subject to copyright protection. Copying and using them for commercial purposes without our written consent is strictly prohibited and subject to copyright claims.
WHY BUY FROM US?
1. We only sell ORIGINAL / GENUINE / OEM xenon parts. No scrap, no replicas! We provide 1 year warranty for all bulbs.
2. We ACCEPT RETURN for ANY REASON in 14 days after receiving the item. For return conditions please click here.
3. We ship WORLDWIDE. All ballasts, igniters and bulbs are shipped the SAME DAY or NEXT WORKING DAY following your payment. For peace of mind, all of them will be shipped via FULLY TRACEABLE, FULLY INSURED SHIPPING service. You can follow your order anytime you want and plan your fitting service. Standard delivery cost to European countries veries only between 8-15 EUR.
We are an European Union (EU) company which means that we deliver directly to your door if you are living also in EU member state: no custom, no custom tax for EU deliveries. VAT free delivery is also possible for the EU VAT registered companies. Customers out of EU countries are responsible for the custom taxes upon delivery if applicable.
Below you can find the estimated delivery times for standard international shipping for European countries as well as USA/Canada and Australia. DHL Express Shipping service (next working day worldwide delivery) is also available at the checkout.
|OEM part manufacturer:||
|Model range:||Xenarc Original|
|Model code:||66250 & 66050|
|Lumens:||3200 ± 450 lm|
|Application:||High beam & Low beam|
|Placement on vehicle:||RIGHT/LEFT|